Leadership & Teamworking For OICNW & OICEW (STCW) $395.00«Back
QUALMI-768: Leadership & Teamworking For OICNW & OICEW
COURSE LENGTH: 8 HOURS (1 DAY)
Leadership and Teamworking training for the OICNW and OICEW: Successful completion this course satisfies the following:
The Leadership and Teamworking Skills within 46 CFR 11.309; 46 CFR 11.319; 46 CFR 11.321; AND the specific tasks from the National Assessment Guidelines found in NVIC 12-14 (Tasks 18.1.A thru 18.5.A), for an endorsement as Officer in Charge of a Navigational Watch.
The Leadership and Teamworking Skills within 46 CFR 11.329; AND the specific tasks from the National Assessment Guidelines found in NVIC 17-14 (Tasks 16.1.A thru 16.4.A), for an endorsement as Officer in Charge of an Engineering Watch.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Related International Maritime Conventions and National Legislation;
- Internal Communications and Meeting Management;
- Teamworking skills;
- Task and Workload Management;
- Decision Making Techniques.
Examination and Assessment:
- One written examination will be administered for successful completion of this course.
- Practical Exercise and Activities.
- Practical Demonstrations for application of teamworking skills and leadership.