Leadership & Managerial Skills: STCW Cf Mate/ Master & 2ND Engr/Cf Engineer $995.00«Back
QUALMI-751 : STCW Leadership & Managerial Skills STCW Code 2011 Edition Approved!
For Chief Mate/ Master & Second Engineer/Chief Engineer
COURSE LENGTH: 5 DAYS
Leadership and Management training for the Chief Mate, Master, Second Engineer and Chief Engineer: Any applicant who has successfully completed this course has satisfied the Leadership and Managerial Skills training requirements of: 46 CFR 11.305(a)(3)(iv) and (b)(1); 46 CFR 11.307(a)(3)(iv) and (b)(1); 46 CFR 11.311(a)(3)(iv) and (b)(1); 46 CFR 11.313(a)(3)(iv) and (b)(1); 46 CFR 11.315(a)(3)(iv) and (b)(1); 46 CFR 11.317(a)(3)(iv) and (b)(1); 46 CFR 11.325(a)(3)(iv) and (b)(2); 46 CFR 11.327(a)(3)(iv) and (b)(2); 46 CFR 11.331(a)(3)(iv) and (b)(2); 46 CFR 11.333(a)(3)(iv) and (b)(2). Tasks 14.1.A found in the National Assessment Guidelines of NVICs 15-14 and 16-14 for Chief Engineers and Second Engineering Officers ; AND Tasks 18.1.A thru 18.1.C, 18.2.A and 18.3.A found in the National Assessment Guidelines of NVICs 10-14 and 11-14 for Masters and Chief Mates.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Shipboard personnel management and training;
- International maritime conventions, recommendations and national legislation;
- Task and workload management;
- Effective resource management;
- Development, implementation and oversight of Standard Operating Procedures.
Examination and Assessment.
- One written examination will be administered for successful completion of this course.
- Practical Activities – For application of leadership and managerial skill.
- Practical Assessments:
□ Effective Resource Management;
□ Risk Assessment/Decision Making Techniques;
□ Task and Workload Management.